3/17/2005

Milk or Juice

Boomer says a lot of funny stuff these days, this blog posting is about one of the funniest.
(rather than using my boys real names, I'll refer to them as 'boomer' and 'bullfrog'. If you know us, you will understand why. If you don't know us then it doesn't really matter, now does it?)

Our 2 year old son has had a lot to get used to these past few months. He is adjusting well to the role of big brother! He is really cute with his baby brother. Of course there has been a bit of jealousy, mostly when I can't do something with him, because I am nursing the baby... which seems to be quite often. Boomer is fascinated with the whole nursing thing, he likes to watch bullfrog eat. Whenever the baby cries, boomer will say, "Mommy, the baby is crying. What does he need?" Usually he will answer his own question and say, "He wants to eat with you." The he goes on to ask, "does he want milk or juice?" He points to mommy's breasts and says, "milk on this side and juice on that side". So, when I switch from one side to the other Boomer comments, "he's having some juice now?"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.