6/21/2006

Anderson Afterthoughts

Before June turns to July, I decided I'd better add something new to my blog so as to not lost all the reading audience I may have once had. I think this serves more as a journal than a way to keep others informed, since I only know of two or three people that ever read it. But, I did just spend the last hour reading over blogs of some of my friends who I have not been in touch with lately. I really enjoyed catching up with them with the help of blogspot.

During the month of May, my boys and I spent three weeks in CA with my family. We had a blast, and enjoyed the weather tremendously. I suspended all my responsibilities here in Centralia, so it took a little getting used to dealing with life again when we returned. Slowly but surely we are getting back into things. I will write more later about our CA trip, and I will publish some pictures. But, for now I need to get back to sleep before my little monkeys decide it is time to start a new day. Bye for now, Jeanie

3 comments:

Joanne said...

I try and read your blog when I can. We miss you guys lots! We got to see Garret and Boomer on Sunday when we were at the Wheelers. Sorry we couldn't see you and Bullfrog!

alexara00 said...

I was in CA in May too! I almost rang your folks again, but I was in LA this time. Seems like a longer trip than from San Diego. Darn if I missed a chance to see you again! And hey, I check for updates on your site regularly!

alexara00 said...

June turned to July and August and now September! Any birthday adventures to report? There's gotta be something!

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.