11/20/2006

Solomon's Superhero Rumble

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Solomon had a superhero birthday party this year. It's one of the perks of being born on Halloween that you get to pick a theme for your party. Of course, not all the kids have super costumes - so we had Superbee, SuperClown and Super Bob (the Builder). It was a big hit. We had a pinata and an ice cream cake (which we just barely finished yesterday (over 3 weeks later). In the photo - Bolomon is the only one truly protecting his secret identity. We got "Hello my name is" nametags for all of them. I (Garrett) rented a wheelchair and went as Professor X. It's a perfect costume for a bald guy like me. It was either Charles Xavier or Lex Luthor, and besides, one of the other Dads was coming as Magneto.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.