7/13/2008

Catching up for lost time

This picture is taken in Las Vegas, obviously. I accompanied Garrett on a business trip for three days of fun without the kids. My sister Merrilyn drove over from Lancaster, CA to spend one night and day with me. It was lots of fun. You may notice in the picture that I was pregnant at that time. Unfortunately, the pregnancy is no longer, but that will be a story for another blog entry. For now, I'll just post this picture and count it as one step in the right direction for getting back into the blogging habit. Until next time...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Yeah Jeanie! You updated! Good for you! Keep blogging!

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.