3/23/2009



Every night, when we finally get them asleep, it is such a rewarding feeling! Not only because bedtime can be a big challenge, but also because it means we have successfully survived another day of parenthood. It is such a miracle to have these little boys, so every day we spend with them is a blessing. They learn and grow and change every day, and I know that childhood will vanish quicker than I realize. I love to watch them discover new things and to listen to them as they are piecing together the mysteries of life. They get so excited when they finally catch on to a new concept that was not previously understood.

My favorite thing is to listen to Solomon teaching Jeremiah about something he learned at school. He has a special voice he uses, it is the "I'm teaching my little brother something very important" voice. Garrett tells me I have one of those every time I start talking about the gospel. I guess it is my, "I'm talking about something very important" voice. Well, that is enough musing for one evening. Time for me to go join the little boys in the land of peaceful sleep. In the words of a beautiful Christmas hymn, "Sleep in Heavenly Peace." Goodnight all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are blogging again! :-) HUGS!!

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.