8/17/2009

Summer Days coming to an end

We have had such a blast this summer acting like tourists here in Branson. My friends here keep correcting me when I say we are acting like tourists, because they assure me that it is okay to have this much fun even when we are all settled. There is so much to love about this place: the people, the scenery, the entertainment, and a great job for Garrett that brought us here. Thanks to the city of Branson for allowing us to get a fresh start on life. It has been a refreshing summer. We look forward to the change of seasons to see the Ozarks with new colors on in the Fall and covered in frost in the Winter. Time has been going by so quickly these past few months, I actually want it to slow down so we can have time soak it all in. My boys are learning and growing so much each day. We are enjoying the stages they are at in life. Solomon is always eager to teach Jeremiah new things. They are a great pair of boys who have so much fun together. Jerry and I will miss Solomon during the day when he goes to school. But, it will be a good thing too for them to have some time to themselves. I hope to get a Joy School co-op going for pre-school with Jerry to avoid having to pay lots of $$$ for preschool. I am only working two days per week, so I will have lots of time to enjoy my last year with Jerry at home. I better get back to bed to catch a few more ZZZs before my boys wake up. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Deyce said...

So glad to hear that you're loving your new place. Someday we'll get out to see Garrick's bro, take a side trip to Branson, and stop by and see you! Right now, anything more than a 2 hour plane ride with our little guy sounds exhausting. (But then again, it'll probably be years before that changes. At least now he flies free.) Hmmm...

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.