12/18/2009

Stephanie Nielson - an inspiration to all mothers everywhere

Stephanie Nielson: Plane crash survivor regains hope

(this article has ten chapters to it, I reccomend reading them all in sequence to get the full impact of the story.)

This woman is absolutely amazing to me! Whenever I start feeling sorry for myself, or discouraged about anything, I go back to her blog and feel humbled. If she can do it (life I mean), so can I. She survived the fiery flames of a plane crash, and has to deal with the pain of the burns every day. Yet she goes on, thank you Stephanie for being an inspiration to us all!

2 comments:

BritCosplay said...

I read it all. I loved it. I am so grateful you posted it for me to read. I am a better person now.

Christi said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!! I was so excited to see your comment! I just looked for you maybe THREE DAYS AGO in the blogosphere and couldn't find you! HAPPY DAY!!!! HOW ARE YOU?? I can't wait to stalk your blog :) I just have to say that every time I think about people who have been an example to me in missionary work you are right at or near the top of the list. THANK YOU for always being so awesome to me and being a true friend during those early days here. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

LOVES!!!

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.