3/16/2010

Arizona Trip

We have really enjoyed reconnecting with family here in AZ. Today we went to the zoo, and it felt like July to me instead of March. I think we chose the right month to come, any later in the year would have been way too hot for me.

My kiddos are having a blast with their cousins. Maybe I will get ambitious and actually post some pictures on here. For some reason that task seems to take too many steps so I don't do it very often. Anyway, just wanted to write a short blog here and say how thankful I am to have married into such an awesome family.

The Andersons are a great bunch of people, and I wish I could spend more time with them all. I told Garrett, we may end up moving here if we ever need to move on from Branson. Not because I love Arizona, but because there are so many Andersons here. I would love for my boys to be close to cousins during their teenage years especially.

Tomorrow evening we get to go see the Duttons perform. It will be fun to introduce our family to our favorite family in Branson. Should be nice evening. Okay, I am tired now. Goodnight.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.