3/03/2007

Not ready for his questions

Yesterday we were driving in the car and Solomon asked out of the blue, "Mommy, how did you and Daddy make me?" Then without my saying anything he launched into a string of explanations on how he thinks it might have happened, none of which made much sense at all. But, I was glad he got me off the hook on answering that for now. I just like to leave it at the simple explanation that we prayed for a baby, and so Heavenly Father sent one to us. I'm sure we'll have to go into more detail sooner than I would like to think. But, for now I'm happy to keep it simple!

By the way, sorry to have not blogged at all in this new year. I tell you, this dial-up internet situation has pretty much removed me from the technological loop. I am just way too impatient for dial-up!

1 comment:

Whacky Wheelers said...

A second grader came home from school and said to her grandmother, "Grandma, guess what? We learned how to make babies today." The Grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. "That's interesting," she said, "How do you make babies?" "It's Simple," replied the girl. "You just change 'y' to 'i' and add 'es'"

I got this question: "Mom, when I was in your tummy -- did you want a boy or girl?"

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.