7/02/2007

Another month, gone already?

June really did fly by, and now it is one month to the day of my last entry.
I've been learning a lot about Real Estate... go ahead, ask me anything? This Friday I am scheduled to take my final exam for the course, then within two weeks after that I hope to be ready to go face the State exam. Sometimes I wonder how I made it through so much school in the past, I even got pretty good grades. My brain sure doesn't work as well as it used to. I guess I do know how I made it through college, I majored in Recreation Management, enough said.

I will admit that I am really enjoying the intensity of learning, I just hope I can retain enough information so I can succeed in getting the liscence. I have heard from others in the office that I will most likely only use 80% or so of all I have studied. That seems to be the case with many career paths. I wish I would have realized during college how interested I would become in Real Estate so I could have studied something more applicable. But then again, if I had been a business major, the decision to become a stay at-home-mom may have been harder to make.

I am thankful to have been able to be full-time mom for the past five years. I have really enjoyed the closeness I have with my boys. But, I also have to admit that having some grown-up time now is much welcome, too. "To everything there is a season". I'd better get back to my studying. Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

Sincerely, Jeanie Anderson

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.