7/15/2007

family pics from Trent and Larae's Open House

This was such a fun day when we travelled back to Normal to celebrate with Trent and Larae at their open house. Grandma Susie and Gramps had their house and yard looking wonderful for the occasion. There were so many people who travelled near and far to congratulate Trent. It was great fun to renew so many "Normal" friendships, and some not so Normal ones. I still get a lot of mileage out of those Normal jokes. Well, no more time to write tonight, I just wanted to get these pictures on here since we just downloaded these from the camera and their were some good ones.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

jrae said...

Jeanie,
The email I have for you doesn't work anymore. Can you email me your new address? btw, happy belated birthday.
Jennie D B

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.