7/28/2009

Ripley's Believe it or Not

This is just outside the museum at 10:30 pm when we completed our tour. In the background you can see a bunch of cars driving past. That gives you a little idea of how live our little town is. There is constant activity in the tourist areas from 7 am until late into the night. My favorite part of driving down the strip at night is passing 5 miniature golf courses that are all filled with families having fun together. Very different experience driving down the strip in Branson vs. driving down the strip in Vegas. I'll take the good wholesome family fun any day over sin city! This is such a great place to live. I hope we get to stay a long time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.