4/26/2005

Anderson Afterthoughts

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've never really thought Boomer looked much like me, but in this picture I can actually see some resemblance. The boys don't look at all like each other, yet they are both as cute as can be.

Eventually I will get into using this blog for weekly news on our lives, but for now it will just be a forum for random thoughts that come into my mind from time to time. Also, it is a great way to share pictures without clogging up e-mail accounts.

Hey WhackyWheeler, How can I change my "about me" picture to this one? You could just go ahead and do it for me if you want since you know my password. We look forward to seeing you and your family this weekend. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Whacky Wheelers said...

Hey Anderson Family! I changed your picture and it may take some time to change. We'll see you this weekend! I'll call with details later!

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.