4/13/2005

Internet Famine

We've had a three week internet famine during our crazy move to Centralia, and I have really missed it. Now that we are connected with our DSL, I will probably stay up all night catching up on e-mail, news, reality show updates, blogs, etc. Just wanted to write a quick blog to say that we are alive and well in our new home. It is wonderful to be together as a family again. For those of you who didn't know, Garrett moved to Centralia on February 28th to start his job, while I stayed behind to prepare for our move. Everything worked out with selling our condo and buying a new house in Centralia, though the timing didn't quite as well as we had hoped. We had to keep our stuff in the moving truck for a week while waiting for our loan to finalize. So, we lived with Kleinhenz (Garrett's boss) family for a week. They are very nice, and took us in with open arms- yet it was still a bit awkward. Luckily the crazy transition time is now a thing of the past, and we are enjoying settling down to some sense of normalcy, whatever that means!?! I have lots of news to share about our new life, but I will have to pace myself and just write a little each day. Bye for now!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.