4/18/2005

I hope, I hope

Boomer has a new fascination with the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. His favorite song in the movie is "Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, Its Off To Work We Go". He loves to sing it all around the house, but he has the words a little mixed up. Boomer's version of the song is, "I hope, I hope, its off to work I go!"

That is a similar song to the one his daddy was singing 7 weeks ago when he drove down to Centralia to start his new job. He was really hoping the job was a reality and not just a dream. Yes, the job was and is a reality, and it is going very well. We could not have dreamed up a better opportunity.

As the Director of Community Development, Garrett gets to make lots of important decisions. He has already made the front page of the paper twice. He is becoming a regular local celebrity! I'll try to get him to get onto this blog and write about some of the exciting things he does for his work.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I was able to look up one of the front pages online in the archives of the newspaper. Pretty Cool. Hopefully the fame will always be positive!!

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.