5/20/2005

Anderson Afterthoughts

"Its okay Mommy, you didn't mean to do that" - This was Boomer's consolation to me when I accidentally spilled a bowl of cereal all over myself the other day. He is such a sweet little boy. We are working with him on the concept of good choices and bad choices. He is doing quite well at recognizing the difference between the two. Recently, we have been trying to help him understand the distinction between 'by accident and on purpose'. So, when he makes an honest mistake I often will say to him, "That's okay Boomer, you didn't mean to do that." I love it when he uses my own words to comfort me in my own mistakes. I'm glad he is such a loving and forgiving boy. Since he is our first child, he will have to put up with a lot of mistakes from his parents. As long as we learn from our mistakes, then I know we are on the right track as parents. Having a two year old is really a lot of fun. He keeps us on our toes and he makes us laugh a lot!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.