5/03/2005

Baby Blessing

Thanks to that Whacky Wheeler lady for posting these pictures for me. She probably knew that I would not get around to it for a while. We had a wonderful weekend. It was very nice to be able to host friends and family in our new home. Somehow it feels more like home now that the Normal gang has visited us here.

Baby Bullfrog was given a beautiful blessing by his father in the company of 8 other worthy priesthood brethren. The circle included all of those pictured below along with a few others from the Centralia ward. In case you were wondering, "the name by which he shall be known" is not really Bullfrog, but for the purposes of this Blog the nickname seems to work. It's late, so I'd better retire. I'll continue this another day. As a parting thought, I'll just say that the nine months of misery was worth it to get such an adorable little boy as this!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.