5/24/2005

Sad, but true.

After posting that last picture on my blog, I showed it to my husband and said, "I hope you don't mind me posting a picture of you without your clothes on the internet." (of course, he was wearing swim trunks!) His comment was, "Well, I know I won't be the first to have that happen to me." Sad, but true.

By way of explanation of the picture, that is Boomer with his daddy in our swimming pool. It came with the house. After much hard work and many chemicals it is clean and ready for lots of summer fun. This picture was Boomer's first swim of the season. He liked it as long as his dad was holding him. Boomer loves that daddy man!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.