6/22/2009

Camp Songs Word Lists

Hello, Many of you may be coming to my blog in search of lyrics for camp songs to go along with the C.D. "Best of Camp Ritchie Songs". I have had to start over with my songbook project because last week our hard drive crashed on our computer. After three days with the Best Buy Geek Squad it was determined that the info from the hard drive can not be retrieved. That means I need to start over on typing in the lyrics for the songs, BUMMER! Plus it means we lost a bunch of important info and pictures from the past 4 years. We learned the hard way the importance of backing up your data. Luckily, I do have the lyrics all printed out from the song sheets we used to sing the songs. I'd prefer to type them all in again instead of copying them and doing another round of mailings. Here is the song list in the order the songs are on the C.D. I will do a seperate blog entry for each song title, then you can cut and paste them into a word document to print them or save them. Perhaps you can just print them directly off of my Blog. I will try my best to have it all done by this coming Sunday, June 28th. If you have any questions, just call me or e-mail me. Thanks for all the nice notes of thanks that I've recieved from many of you. Here's my current e-mail address: janderson2001@byu.net



Spiritual & Harmony songs


Jeanie’s Intro
Camp Ritchie Mission Statement
Barges
Flicker
Friendship Campfire Song
God Created Camp Ritchie
Happiness Runs
I love the Mountains
Noah
No Man is an Island
Titanic
Walk Tall
We Love you Camp Ritchie
White Coral Bells

Funny Songs

Banana Cheers
The Bear Song
Boom Chicka Boom
Cannibal King
Canoe Song
Cookies
Dem Bones
Do Your Shorts Hang Low
East to West
Elbows song
Gee Mom I wanna go
Georgie
Good Morning to You
I wish I were
I’m a Nut
Inspirator Song
Mares eat Oats
Moose Song
Mormon Boy/ Mormon Girls
Old McDonald Medley
Peanut Butter and Jelly Love Song
Rigga Bamboo
Sippin’ Cider
Way up in the Sky
We are the Gopher Girls
Willing Men
Yodeling Austrian

Instrumental Tracks

Friendship Campfire Song
No Man is an Island
God Created Camp Ritchie
Young Women's Anthem

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.