6/27/2009

East to West

This one needs an energetic leader who knows the song
well, so the campers can echo each line with confidence.

From East to West (echo), Camp Ritchie is the best(echo).
I said from East to West, Camp Ritchie is the best.
From coast to coast, Camp Ritchie is the most.
I said from coast to coast, Camp Ritchie is the most.
From tree to tree, Camp Ritchie is for me
I said from tree to tree, Camp Ritchie is for me.
From state to state, Camp Ritchie is real great
I said from state to state, Camp Ritchie is real great.
From hill to hill, Camp Ritchie is a thrill
I said from hill to hill, Camp Ritchie is a thrill.
(Na, Na, Na, Na, Na part is optional after each verse)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.