6/27/2009

I'm a Nut

I'm a little acorn brown
sitting on the cold hard ground.
Everybody steps on me
That is why I'm cracked you see.

-Chorus
I'm a nut, (click tongue 2 x)
I'm a nut, (click tongue 2 x)
I'm a nut, nut, nut-nut-nut.

I'm a little N-U-T,
I'm as happy as can be
I can sing and i can dance,
I have ruffles on my pants.
-Chorus

Called myself on the telephone
Just to see if I was home.
Asked myself out on a date
Picked me up at half past 8
- Chorus

Took myself to the picture show.
Sat myself in the very last row.
Wrapped my arms around my waist,
Got so fresh I slapped my face!
- Chorus

Bought some roses at the store.
Told myself I wanted more.
That's why I broke up with me.
Now I am a nut that's free!
- Chorus

Gee, I miss me all the time.
Wonder if I'm doing fine.
Maybe I'll stop by to see
If I have a chance with me.
- Chorus

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.