6/23/2009

Sippin' Cider

(echo first two lines of each verse)

The cutest boy (echo), I ever saw (echo)
Was sippin' ci-der through a straw, (echo)
The cutest boy I ever saw,
Was sippin' cider through a straw.

I asked him if, he'd show me how
To sip that ci-der through a straw.
I asked him if he'd show me how,
To sip that cider through a straw.

He said of course, He'd show me how,
To sip that ci-der through a straw.
He said of course he'd show me how
To sip that cider through a straw.

First cheek to cheek, then jaw to jaw,
We sipped that ci-der, through that straw,
First cheek to cheek then jaw to jaw,
We sipped that cider through a straw.

And sometimes when, that straw would slip,
We’d sip that ci-der lip to lip.
And sometimes when that straw would slip,
We’d slip that cider lip to lip.

That's how I got, my mother -in- law,
And 49 kids, who call me ma.
That's how I got my mother-in law,
And 49 kids who call me ma.

The moral of, this story is,
Don't sip that ci-der through a straw
The moral of this story i
Don't sip that ci-der...DRINK ROOT BEER!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.