6/27/2009

Elbows Song

Special thanks to Kathy Morgan who was willing to
let me use her name with this song on the C.D.
She was my camp director the first two years I went
to camp and she has been a true friend ever since!

Get your elbows off the table ____ (first and last name)
Get your elbows off the table ____
This is not a horse's stable,
but a decent dining table
Get your elbows off the table____.

Stand up (x 3), dear sister, stand up, stand up
Stand up (x3), dear sister, stand up.
Now you have to take a bow, take a bow, take a bow,
Now you have to take a bow, our dear sister.
Turn around and take one more, take one more,
take one more (repeat), our dear sister.

Then you make up a silly task for them to do
to make sure they are sufficiently embarrassed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.