6/25/2009

Old Macdonald Medley

This song is a fun mixture of six classic folk songs
that are most likely familiar to you.
It can be a tricky one to learn since you only sing part of each song
but, it is worth the effort! You may want to sing it in a higher key
than I did on the C.D. My throat was very sore that day, so I had
to sing it lower than usual. Have fun with this one!


Old Macdonald had a farm, e i e i o, and on that farm he had a MILL...
where they chopped down the old pine tree (timber!),
and they hauled it away to the mill. (log,log,log)
Old Macdonald had a farm, e i e i o. and on that farm he had a HOME...
Home, home on the range, where they chopped down the old pine tree (timber)
and they hauled it away to the mill. (log,log,log)
Old Macdonald had a farm, e i e i o. And on that farm he had a DOG....
Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone, oh where, oh where can he be?
He's home, home on the range, where they chopped down the old pine tree (timber)
and they hauled it away to the mill. (log,log,log)
Old Macdonald had a farm, e i e i o. And on that farm he had a SWEETHEART.
Let me call you sweetheart, I'm in love with you, let me whisper in your ear...
Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone, oh where oh where can he be? He's
home, home on the range, where they chopped down the old pine tree (timber)
and they hauled it away to the mill. (log,log,log)
Old Macdonald had a farm, e i e i o. And on that farm he had a GRANDMA...
Late last night, when we were all in bed, Mrs. O'Leary left the lantern in the shed,
and when the cow tipped it over, she winked her eye and said,
"Let me call you sweetheart, I'm in love with you, let me whisper in your ear...
Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone, oh where oh where can he be? He's
home, home on the range, where they chopped down the old pine tree (timber)
and they hauled it away to the mill."(log,log,log)
Old Macdonald had a farm, e i e i o. (slow down the last line)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog has been inactive for five years, and I am attempting to get it going again. We now live in Woodstock, IL and the boys are growing way too fast. Life is good.